Tuesday 18 February 2014

February Scrapology Card challenge.....

The  team at  Scrapology invite you to create a Mother's Day Card  or any type of special female card for February's challenge which runs from 15th Feb to 15th March.
 The challenge was set by Karen Parkhurst and all the details can be found on the blog, including Karen's lovely card plus inspiration from the Design Team.
There is of course a super stash prize .......

This is my card which I made from a piece of patterned paper from my well loved and nearly used up (boo hoo) Lucille collection by Basic Grey! The letter stickers are by October Afternoon.


The sewing pattern paper is perfect for my Mum, since I clearly remember her slaving away at her sewing machine to make me and my sister most of our clothes in the 70's and beyond....

Pop over to the Blog for all the details on how to enter your project.
Hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by 
Karen x


7 comments:

  1. Great card Karen and the twine on the buttons looks fab, never seen it treaded like that before. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Karen I really lie how you have attached the buttons.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely - sounds like it is going to be the perfect card for your Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being keen on sewing myself, I love this card. Great take on the challenge. I'm hoping to do mine over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a keen sewing Lady, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Karen x

    ReplyDelete