Tuesday 23 October 2012

Kit and crop.....

I made it to the Papermaze crop  on  Saturday, armed with nothing more than the September Kit - (now sold out but shown here.) Since I got up late and hadn't got anything organised :)

So, after a good deal of chatting ,eating cake and nosing at what everyone else was doing I completed this layout....using Websters Pages and Papers,wooden ticket and flowers by Prima, Tando chipboard butterfly, Kaiserkraft cream pearl swirl, My Little Shoebox white alphabet stickers- coloured with chalk ink.




I even started a second layout...but that will have to wait till next time :)



Thanks for stopping by
Karen x

8 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Karen. I really miss going to the local crop I used to get loads done, but there isn't one around here anymore :(
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame for you...perhaps you should start one!!

      Delete
  2. so pretty! I love your colour scheme.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo...I LOVE your layout Karen - very pretty. The butterflies are cute and I also LOVE those Blythe dolls in your sister's Etsy store. *Ü* Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. *Ü* ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that is so pretty! I love it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photo Karen and your layout is gorgeous, nice to see you again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, LOVE this layout and I agree great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and the photo's fab!

    ReplyDelete