Saturday 13 October 2012

A little bit of Prima....

Sometime ago my sister asked me to make some Vintage inspired "hang tags" ( she does live in America!)  which would serve as business cards, attached to her gift wrapping for the up and coming Blythe Doll convention in Dallas, where she was planning to have a stall.

Well, after some research on Pinterest and the like, I soon realised that Prima was the way to go .

Off to Papermaze  I went with my list... Nature Garden- patterned papers, Essential petals and Flutter bits - all ready coordinated for my projects.

I made 100 tags in total and all different! and thoroughly enjoyed myself :)
I added some paper doilies, lace and ribbon trim, buttons, copper glimermist ,punched hearts,leaves and flowers and brown chalk ink to finish off.  I left Abi to add the ribbon !

Here is a small selection....





Prima papers are not generally the style I choose for my Scrapbooking, but it was lovely to make something different...


Thanks for stopping by
Karen x

5 comments:

  1. Prima is not normally my thing either - but these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan primafan and these are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Your sister mnust be well pleased.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags, each & every one, your sister must be thrilled to bits! I'm a big fan of Prima flowers and use them on the tags I make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are pretty.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete